Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pretend (Personal)

Its not all about the birds and the bees, but we pretend. Keeping our mouth closed but thinking the samething, we just dnt kno yet. I dnt wanna waste ya time, however at the same time couldnt go one minute without. Play it off like i dnt care when she calls. hold my hand but you recognize the wall i built to keep you out. late niqht phone calls, kisses goodbye but we still keep our mouth shut. afraid. to move on? jealousy isnt an issue, not yet anyways. But we pretend. I kno you care when he calls. both wanna be with someone else but dont wanna loose eachother at the same time. I may be hard to trust but trust me when i say, i cant be without you. still she calls you over and over while he calls me too. Just have faith, we'll make it & have that fairytale ending. Even though i lost the butterflies when i look at you but still i pretend & you kno but we try. walking down the street holding hands with our head held high, ignoring the fact that we both kno it will NEVER work out...

No comments:

Post a Comment