Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Who's Kimmoye (Personal)

I sometimes dont know what I want, but when I do you best know nothing can't stop me from getting it. Ive done soo many about me's and I dont think this is my last. Hello am Kimmoye. Im not unique, everyone is unique these days and I'm not everyone. I'm not funny but I can make people laugh. "Women usually love what they buy, yet hate two-third of whats in their closet", I find that to be true. A lot of people ask who do I go with. I go with whoever wanna go. When Im not being myself, Im being a little nicer but thats because Im shy. I have changed my mind a lot about what I wanna do or be when I grow older, but right now I wanna be a Journalist. I might be shy but I find it fun meeting new people. I know many people dont like me, but thats okay I dont like many people neither. For those who think they know me, I forgive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment