Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Man Of My Dreams =)

if i could create the man of my dreams; drawn, sketched & invented. he'd have earrinqs in both of his ears and tatoos on his arm, leqs and back. hmm sexy. a low ceasar w. waves you can drown in. he'd wear jordans, prada, barkleys. listen to jay-z, plain white Ts, slow jams at niqht while sinqin to me on the phone (even if he cant sinq). levis and vans. jamaican by relation, american qanqsta by birth. north face and matchinq thinq 1 and thinq 2 hoodies in the winter. arrowinq pointinq "im with stupid" T's in the summer (= drives, eats alot of fast food but stays in shape. roll blunts toqether, then snatches it from my hand & tell me its bad for me. then we fiqht, arque & have make up sex after while the smoke comes out of OUR mouths . he doesnt talk about coke and birds more like those spoken words . endless butterflies and cant help but to lauqh at his stale jokes.a badass to the public but is qood to me. likes photoqraphy and is aqqressive but in a sexy way . we'll watch the latest movies on bootleq in bed, just as lonq as we're toqether . random iloveyou & imissyou texts. he'll feed me on command & bitch about my attitude, and NEVER EVER let me win an arqument. he'd buy me simple but meaninqful thinqs on my birthday, as oppose to jewelry or sneakers. ill chill w. him & his boys and lauqh at the local hoes . all of my qirls would hate him cause they envy his ways but i love em. qives me advice & my opinions always matter. a man that i wouldnt even have to think about lookinq thru his phone cause i trust him. me and his mom would have lonq talks about his adorable childhood and how he wet his pants durinq his 6th b-day party . awww .id run and cry to him & the first thinq he"ll say is "who i qotta qo run up on babe?" he'd sneak into my house, hold me close at niqht & wisper sweet thinqs in my ear . i would be able to kick, scream and punch him out of anqer and he would never lay a hand on me. spend cash on me even if i tell him not too. buy me chocolate when im on my period, start pointless arquments with me just cause he thinks it sexy when im mad.but most importantly ....we'd hanq out and talk for hours & never run out of thinqs to say.we could break up and qo our seperate ways, & see if we could live without each other just to see if our love is true. but we wouldnt do that cause it wouldnt even be necessary . *siqh*

No comments:

Post a Comment