Tuesday, June 2, 2009

For My Bestfriend: Treeven Dove

BFF4L

you've been my friend. that by itself is a tremendous thing. for 5 years, and sometimes that can be impossible for others, since you're a qreat amount of miles away. said what i was thinking and been me in a much better way. helping you thru ya shit & at the sametime trying to lift mine. like my greater half, knowing all my sex capades & quotinq a.i.m chats. know and still hate all my bad habits, bi-polar mood swings, unstable emotions, and was always on track with the worthless niqqas i mess wit, except one & only you kno who that is. im never the type to waste my time & shout someone out cause 3 weeks later, they'll be outta my life. but now i have to cause shes so great you'd want to scream it to the world. the chinkey, yellow, 5'8 version of me. & i know shes qonna be reading this with a biq ass cheese on her face. i love you b, always & maybe forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment